Desentrañando los Vínculos Económicos: Crecimiento Económico, Mercado Laboral, Desempleo y Estanflación El curso “Crecimiento Económico, Mercado Laboral, Desempleo y Estanflación” representa un análisis exhaustivo de
Explorando las Dinámicas Económicas: Política Monetaria, Banco Central y la Trinidad Imposible El curso “Política Monetaria, Banco Central y la Trinidad Imposible” se sumerge en
Desglose Profundo de Conceptos Clave: Producto Nacional y Comercio Internacional A lo largo de este curso, nos sumergiremos en un análisis detallado de cómo se
Obtain a study certificate
Become an instructor
Our E-learning Blog
Currently, the main challenges when it comes to improving the design of cells are the following:
- Increase the durability and autonomy of the cell
- Decrease cell weight
- Reduce recharge times, achieving a high useful life
- Reduce the risks derived from the supply of the minerals necessary for its manufacture (supply risks, political risks, etc.)
- Use renewable sources to manufacture the cells (both the minerals that make it up and the production process itself).
- Achieve a 100% recycling rate for lithium batteries, as is the case with current acid batteries.
During the first decades of the 20th century, one of the most important revolutions in our history and the first revolution in mobility took place: the transition from the use of carriages to automobiles. This brought with it a series of advantages such as greater hygiene in the cities and the disuse of draft animals; changes in urban models with the adaptation of the city to the automobile; and disadvantages that would be seen in the future such as contamination. This change occurred in just 20 years and flooded the main cities with a new mobility model.